Step 1: Adding a treatment
Tap the “+” icon on your home page.
Note: The screenshots contained in this document were taken on an iPhone and may look slightly different on your mobile device.
Tap Record Treatment.
Step 2: Add treatment date/time
Select the treatment date and time from the date and time pickers, then tap Next.
Select when this treatment was taken, then tap Next.
Note: This question is only asked when the selected reason for treatment is set to something other than Follow-Up Bleed, Immune Tolerance, or Other.
If treatment was taken for a Follow-up Bleed, select the bleed for which treatment was taken to help resolve the bleed.
Note: All bleeds that occurred during the last 60 days will appear in this list.
Select the treatment used, then tap Next.
- The modal is scrollable.
- Previously recorded treatments will be displayed at the top of the list.
If you select RICE, skip to Image 10 below.
Tap Lot Number and enter the associated medication lot number. (Optional)
- Previously entered lot numbers will be displayed and can be selected the next time you enter a treatment.
Enter the number of Vials or Pills taken.
- If the medication is disbursed in a vial, the label will show as “Vials”.
- If the medication is disbursed as a pill, the label will show as “Pills”.
Enter the Quantity of medication in each vial/pill, then tap Add +.
Once added, the dosing details will display in the middle of the page.
- The dosing you just entered can be deleted by tapping Delete.
- Additional dosing details can be recorded by repeating the process in the previous step (Image 8).
- The total dose amount will be displayed in the lower-left corner.
- Tap Next.
If RICE was selected for the treatment used (Image 7), indicate which RICE techniques were used, then tap Next.
Select the response to the treatment(s) given.
- The response will default to Unknown but can be changed by selecting one of the other options.
- Tapping the Information icon will display a legend that defines each response type. (Image 12).
Tap “X” to return to the previous screen.
If you selected Follow-Up Bleed as the reason for treatment (Image 4), you will be asked to rate your pain.
Using the sliding scale, rate the pain at the time the treatment record is entered, then tap Next.
Note: Skip to Image 14 below if the reason for treatment was something other than Follow-Up Bleed.
Step 4: Add photo and notes
Notes and photos for this treatment can be entered here if desired. Tapping Submit or Skip will save the treatment record.
- Up to 3 photos can be uploaded for each bleed record.
Step 5: Completion
Once the treatment is saved, you will receive a Success! message and taken back to your Home page.